Every season I mark down goals for myself, including fun little checklists to make the most of what matters. This winter I plan to take it easy when I can and enjoy these little delights…
1. Go Ice Skating: There are so many beautiful outdoor ponds in Toronto, and I plan on taking advantage of most of them! When I can’t snowboard, I love skating.
2. Get tangled up in love: Do sweet things together like tobogganing, or cuddle up by the fire.
3. Make an event of wrapping presents & attempt to look as glam as Grace Kelly is in this photo while doing so.
4. Stroll in the Snow: Living in Canada we get blessed with an abundance of snow. It gets really cold here, and I usually just want to enjoy the snow falling from inside where I am nice and warm, but it sure is a treat to be able to walk through a white winter wonderland.
5. Treat yourself to a delicious cup (or two) of hot chocolate, with all the trimmings: marshmallows, chocolate shavings, cinnamon, candy cane…
6. Home Alone is my all-time favourite movie! I can never get sick of it, and it is one of Neal & I’s traditions during the holidays.
What’s on your winter checklist? Do you have one? Let me know in the comments below! XOXO