Every season I mark down goals for myself, including fun little checklists to make the most of what matters. This winter I plan to take it easy when I can and enjoy these little delights…
1. Go Ice Skating: There are so many beautiful outdoor ponds in Toronto, and I plan on taking advantage of most of them! When I can’t snowboard, I love skating.
2. Get tangled up in love: Do sweet things together like tobogganing, or cuddle up by the fire.
3. Make an event of wrapping presents & attempt to look as glam as Grace Kelly is in this photo while doing so.
4. Stroll in the Snow: Living in Canada we get blessed with an abundance of snow. It gets really cold here, and I usually just want to enjoy the snow falling from inside where I am nice and warm, but it sure is a treat to be able to walk through a white winter wonderland.
5. Treat yourself to a delicious cup (or two) of hot chocolate, with all the trimmings: marshmallows, chocolate shavings, cinnamon, candy cane…
6. Home Alone is my all-time favourite movie! I can never get sick of it, and it is one of Neal & I’s traditions during the holidays.
What’s on your winter checklist? Do you have one? Let me know in the comments below! XOXO
5 responses to “”
Ice skating has been on my check list the last 3 years and something always comes up and we end up not going. 🙁 I love how you consciously make a check list of fun things to do. These are all things I usually do during the holidays but making it an accomplished "goals" makes them seem that much more special!
I love this list!! I definitely want to go ice skating, walk in the snow, and have hot chocolate!
Such a great list! And definitely agree about watching home alone 🙂
I drink so much hot chocolate this time of year! I love Christmas movies, I haven't watched Home alone yet this year but I have watched Elf, The Grinch and Jingle All the Way which are some of my other favourites!
Five Minute Style
I love this list! 🙂 I'm definitely going to have to check off ice skating, I want to hit up some places in Toronto too! And Home Alone has been on tv so I've been watching them all the time 🙂