Outfit Details: Top: American Eagle // Bralette: Free People // Denim Shorts: Abercrombie // Shoes: Old, Similar Here // Bag: Chloe // Necklaces: Cross / Evil Eye / Virgin Mary
I shared this in a caption the other day on my Instagram, and so I wanted to re-share it on here again! 5 things you can do to start having joy in your life, right NOW:
1. Stop complaining & be grateful for your blessings. Life is full of things to be grateful for.
2. Be humble. Be teachable. Pride opposes empathy & growth.
3. Sweat everyday to boost your mood!
4. Nourish your body & your spirit (two different things, but very much connected).
5. Speak life over yourself & others. Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul. ðŸ Proverbs 16:24
Hoping that lifts your spirit today if you need it and that you are reminded that you can still experience joy and peace during tough seasons. xo
4 responses to “5 Things You Can Do To Have Joy Now”
Thank you for the reminder! Needed to hear this!
Sending lots of joy to you this weekend xoxo
Thank you so much that is a reminder for me:)
Huge love! xo