Hey Loves! Back with my first video of the year in 2018 and I wanted to share some ways I’m changing things up in my life and how I plan to achieve my goals. One of the biggest game changers for me was bringing in a new assistant…my Google Home Mini! We use it for everything from scheduling, making lists and phone calls, to entertainment and music. Watch to see how simple it is to use, and how beneficial it’s been to my everyday routine!
HEALTHY ACAI BOWL RECIPE:
– Sambazon Frozen Acai Smoothie Packs
– Almond Milk (a good splash for one bowl, two splashes for another 2)
– Handful of Frozen banana, mango & pineapple (store bought)
– One banana (not frozen) for smooth texture
– Blend & top with anything you’d like: goji berries, chia seeds, coconut chips etc.
*Key is to have a thick, frozen consistency not liquidy so stop the vitamix mid way to check up on it! Add ice if it becomes too watery and blend a little more!
YOU CAN BUY THE GOOGLE HOME MINI AT THESE PLACES:
WILLIAM SONOMA: http://bit.ly/2mKQFOX
HOME DEPOT: http://bit.ly/2B88EDg
Thank You to Google for partnering on this video!
One response to “ACAI BOWL TUTORIAL + LIFE CHANGES | 2018 GOALS”
Great vlog as always! x