Dress: Sincerely Jules (sold out) | Hat: Club Monaco | Sandals: Sam Edelman (similar)
Good morning babes! Yesterday was a cool, breezy day in Toronto – which felt more like fall than summer! The brisk air gave me a little reminder that summer is almost ending! I cannot believe it’s September this week, I feel like August always goes by so quickly! With that in mind, I have a few things on my checklist before we transition into fall…
- First up, my hubby’s birthday is this week! I love celebrating him.Â I have a few things up my sleeve, but you’ll have to wait until later this week…
- Enjoy the farmer’s market with the best in season
- Nap in a hammock (check!)
- Pack a dinner to enjoy on a picnic outside at the park with Lucy
- Purge the closet/house to get ready for the next season
- Make homemade popsicles
How are you all enjoying the end of summer? xoxo
4 responses to “END OF SUMMER CHECKLIST”
You look amazing, love these photos!
Dreamy place <3
Great end of summer list! I’m trying to make the most of these final days of summer. It flew by so quickly!!
My end of summer plans:
Rollerblading along the Don Valley trails.
Finishing the books on my summer reading list.
And hopefully, checking out the CNE!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Homemade popsicles sound amazing!