Hello my loves! Another month has flown by, and I’ve always loved watching “Faves” videos on YouTube, so I thought I’d introduce this series to my blog. I might get to doing some video versions soon, but for now, I wanted to just share some of what I was loving this last month in a round-up. It won’t always be fashion focused, I’ll be sharing favourite podcasts, books, restaurants, apps, products and more! I love being able to share more of my interests other than clothes with you all! So here’s what I was loving in July…
- Tom Ford “Revolve Around Me” Lipstick – As most of you may know, I got married last month and this was the shade I had on my lips! It’s the perfect nude, that gives subtle colour to the lips. I’m also just in love with the packaging of TF lipsticks!
- Aesop Hand Resurrection Hand Balm – Since we traveled last month, and had a lot of sun exposure, I’ve need moisture to put back into my skin! I love this hand lotion, I carry one in my purse at all times and have one in my beauty drawer as well.
- Origins Charcoal Face Mask – My pores have felt really clogged lately, and this mask really does its due diligence!
- Ouai Hair Mask – After I removed my hair extensions I had (for the wedding) I noticed my hair was really damaged, weak and dry. I have had to do give my hair a little extra TLC and this set has really helped!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses – I have been wearing these sunnies non-stop. They’re light, and summery and I just love the vibe.
- Sephora Coconut Face Wipes – I may have just been pulled in because I love coconut, but these really do a great job at taking off the first layer of makeup during my night-time routine.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – I love adding a little intentional “messy” to my hair since I usually do loose waves, it’s perfect for giving it that second day hair look we all want to achieve!
- Day Planner – I’ve been on the hunt for a chic, simple day planner and recently found this one. I have already started using it and love it! I bring this with me in my purse everywhere I go.
- Old Navy Sandals – I love a good affordable find, I’ve been slipping into these sandals (also seen in this blogpost) this entire summer!
- Starbucks Iced Chai Lattes – I now get this with coconut milk (I used to get soy), and it’s the perfect pick me up during this heat wave! If you follow me on the snap, you know I’m obsessed.
- Loving Tan Bronzing Mousse – I’m trying to keep my honeymoon glow going, and have been loving this self-tanner.
Hope you enjoyed this round up, and here’s to a great August! XO