I was so inspired by this stunning photograph by Jose Villa (one of my favourite photographers!) for the Style Me Pretty book coming out very soon (which I am very excited about!). So inspired, that I decided to recreate the look. This is exactly my type of makeup, illuminating, fresh and enhancing natural features. I love this for everyday, with less dramatic lashes and liner. For special events or date nights, some individual lashes placed at the outer corner of the eyes, and top lid liner will make this feature of your face stand out beautifully for a more glam look. There’s something so romantic and flirtatious about long lashes. These are my go-to products that last all day and give that glow from within look. Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!
1. Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara (emphasize the outer eye lashes)
2. Benfit’s Watts Up Soft Focus Highlighter (cheek bones, brow bone, nose)
3. Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten (eyeshadow base)
4. Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Vanilla Nuts (all over lid)
5. Bare Minerals bronzer in Warmth (all over face: E3 motion)
6. Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Foundation
7. MAC Cremeblush in Posey (apply with blush brush lightly to apples of your cheeks)
8. YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch (under eye concealer and brightener)
9. Makeup Forever Faux Cils (for the ends of your lashes)
10. Tarte OM Sheer Iridescent Pink Pearl Vitamin Infused Lipgloss
8 responses to “MAKEUP MONDAY”
I loved this shoot he did for SMP's book! I can't wait to get it. You put together a great round up to recreate the look! Thanks for hosting the giveaway today, too, love! 🙂
I know right! Stunning. I should be thanking you! 🙂 Love how you styled it in your home <3
Yes, yes, yes!
I need a makeup refresher in the worst way, and this is fantastic.
Super excited about your giveaway on Michaela's blog, and keeping my fingers crossed!
I swear by these products! They won't let you down 🙂
Yay! Good luck on the giveaway XO
The woman in that photo is stunning! Wowza… I am now hooked on Bare Minerals after trying them during NYFW! These are awesome options. I'm hosting a beauty giveaway on my blog right now actually! Hope you'll enter 🙂
Nikki at http://www.bedazzlesafterdark.com
Enter my giveaway for a NYFW Beauty Bag here!
I love that bare minerals feels so light on the skin! Hooked on them too 🙂
I use Warmth and Touche Eclat too. They are staples in my cosmetics bag. I also have Posey but I haven't used it in a while and I have yet to try They're Real. Great post. I love reading about what other people are using.
The benefit mascara will change your life! 🙂