I’ve always loved an easy slip on sandal, and I am currently obsessed with this style! Last summer I purchased these leopard ones from Zara and I get asked about them all the time. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. Here are some other options I have my eye on…
1. Woven Sandals via Loeffler Randall $140
2. Slingback Boardwalk Sandal via Madewell $59.50
3. Houpla Leather Strap Sandal via Topshop $18
4. Lilian Glitter Low Wedges via J.Crew $308
5. Sable Two Band Sandals via Joie $115
6 responses to “SLIP ON SANDALS”
I love slip on sandals, they are just so comfy and easy to throw on! I have a few pairs but my favourite is a pair from Dorothy Perkins but they are pretty worn out now!
Five Minute Style
the j.crew option, because glitter… love these!
kw ladies in navy
ummm those jcrew sandals? wow, i'm in love
Ummm glitter?! Yes please.
Chelsea & The City
Can't believe those topshop ones are only 18? crazy! My favourite has got to be the Loeffler Randall ones! Have a great weekend Stephanie! x
I think it's time for you to sell those leopard ones 😉